We focuses on quality ships and shipping services for Charterers and Shipowners.
We value excellence, creativity and community! FGM Chartering are looking to expand the Chartering and the Technical Departments, therefore job opportunities are open for those people whom have the right experience. If any interest we would like to receive your CV to our recruitment department via the email at: email@example.com
Port Captain / Marine Superintendent
The Company have an open position for Marine Superintendent with Bulk Carriers experience.
The main important key factors are:
- – Oversees and organizes efficient operation of assigned fleet.
- – The Superintendent must ensure all procedures are followed and comply with ISM and classification rules.
- – Should have the the knowledge to plan, monitor and execute all activities connected to maintenance, repairs, dry-docking etc.
- – Organize, monitor and execute all activities connected to class and flag state and certificate requirements
- – Monitor vessels performance and implement timely remedial actions when required.
- – Performs daily problem solving, troubleshooting, operational handling, training and supervision of all seagoing personnel.
- – Conducts employee performance evaluations, ongoing training and assessments while building strong team morale and communication.
- – Assists in the continual development of the marine fleet operational policy, standard operating procedures and safe working procedures.
- – Prepares vessels and crews for Flag, Class and PSC inspections/certification to meet all Shipping Regulations.
Its important that the person should be organised, careful, pays attention to detail, able to work in a high-pressured environment, dealing with a range of high priority issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- – Certificates or equivalent with Masters and/or Senior Officer experience.
- – 5 years experience
- – Experience working with Dry Cargo/Bulk Carriers
- – Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills in English Language;
If you have experiences of any of the above area/departments that may fit your current career interest, we would like to receive your CV to our recruitment department via the email at: firstname.lastname@example.org