The Company have an open position for Assistant Accountant. You’ll work within an organisation’s Accounting Department. The role involves assisting accounting Senior Management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
The main important key factors are:
1) The person must be educated in shipping accoutning studies to degree level and Fluent in English with experience not less than 1-2 Years and more;
2) Its important that the person should be organised, careful, pays attention to detail, able to work in a high-pressured environment, dealing with a range of high priority issues and Understanding of basic shipping terms.
Assistant Accountant are responsible for:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, receipts.
- Entering invoices and financial information into software program DANAOS
- Managing company ledgers,
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Assisting in bank reconciliations
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including office and vessel's inventory monitoring, records, reporting and statements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting ; one-two years Work Experience; Knowledge of Danaos software program; Data Entry; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Competent IT Skills; Strong Bookkeeping Skills; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills in English Language;
If you have experiences of any of the above area/departments that may fit your current career interest, we would like to receive your CV to our recruitment department: